Terms & Conditions
We are a price and benefits comparison website offering comparison services in relation to various financial products and services. We are merely collating and filtering information from other sources for your convenience. Some of these products and services are offered via third party websites which are hyperlinked on our website. Where you choose to visit those sites then the third parties terms and conditions may apply.
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "our" and "us" means the holding company Comparison Global Pte. Ltd. and CompareCreditCards.sg the specific website portal, and "you" and "your" means any person who uses our website.
If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, or have any questions regarding our relationship with you, please contact us via the details listed further on this page.
About our services
We are a price and benefits comparison website comparing the prices and features of various general financial products in Singapore. We gather publically available product information from various financial service providers’ to generate a price and benefits comparison. We do not guarantee to compare the prices of all financial service providers in Singapore and as such, we cannot include them in our comparison and you will not find their products on our website.
You can perform selections on our website in order to perform a price and benefits comparison for the financial service product of your choice. This comparison will be a generated list of financial service providers products based on the criteria or filters you have selected. You, at your sole discretion, have the ability to click various links or buttons, such as "Provider Website", "Provider Terms & Conditions" and "Reference", for a displayed product. If you choose to click such a button button, you may be redirected to the website of that financial service provider. Once you have been redirected to the financial service provider’s website this completes our services to you. We are not involved in any discussions and negotiations between you and the financial service provider or in the placement or purchase of any financial service product or service.
If you decide to purchase a product or service from a financial service provider, you are entering into an agreement with the financial service provider, not with us. We do not make any recommendations, claims or provide advice on product suitability and any decisions you make are entirely at your own discretion. You should not rely on anything on our website without first seeking financial advice from a professionally qualified expert.
How are we paid?
You will not be charged for using our website. We do not make any money for any services and remain independent. Any referral aspect of our website does not result in any compensation or remuneration to us.
Use of our website
- Our website allows you to access our independent online service which aggregates data to enable you to compare a number of financial products.
- You are only permitted to use our website if you are a Singapore resident and you are using it for personal use. Commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to take steps against any person or company who uses our website or services for commercial use or in any other unauthorised manner. Unauthorised use includes (but is not limited to) breach of copyright and scraping any part of our website.
- You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of our website or any information or material stored within it.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will use our website only if you are 18 years or older, for personal, non-commercial use only.
- You are responsible for keeping your personal data up to date and accurate at all times.
- You are responsible for checking and ensuring the suitability, adequacy and availability of the products or services of the financial service providers displayed on our website for your personal use and if necessary or desired, you should seek and obtain professional advice on the products prior to making any purchasing decision.
- You will refrain from using our website or our services for any illegal or unlawful purposes.
- You must keep your password confidential and it must not be disclosed to or shared with anyone. You are solely responsible for all use of your account on our website.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
What are we not responsible for?
Our website is intended to help you make comparisons between financial services products and determine what best suits your financial needs and objectives. To be explicit, nothing on our website, or services it provides, constitutes financial advice or recommendations of any of the financial services products. If any legal or professional advice is required, the services of a qualified financial advisor should be sought.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. or
- suitability of any financial product or service that is of interest to you. or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete. or
- any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate but the product issuer website has not accurately reflected that information because its system is not working correctly. or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time. or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive. or
- any errors in or omissions from our website. or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website. or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website. or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
We set ourselves very high standards and do our utmost to maintain these high standards in everything we do. In rare situations where you may feel those standards have not been maintained we would like you to tell us as this is the only way we will be able to improve our service.
How do you do this?
You may ontact us in the following ways:
Email: comparecreditcards.sg (at) gmail.com
Please note that our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm Singapore Time, excluding any national holidays. Calls may be recorded for training, quality and monitoring purposes.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business names, trading names, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
- This excludes any third-party logos, business names, trading names, credit card design rights, images, copyright and any other intellectual property rights that we use to display a financial services provided product range.
- You may print, download or store extracts from our website provided always that:
- It is used solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You will not copy, transmit or distribute them without our prior written approval.
- All copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material.
- You acknowledge that all images displayed on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s).
- No logos, trade marks or service marks displayed on our website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, logos, designs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. and
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our website.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions each time you visit our website.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is subsequently considered to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision should be treated as having been deleted without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the exclusive jurisdiction of their Courts.
We update our Terms and Conditions from time to time and, where you have provided your personal information, we will update you via email to notify you of changes. If you do not agree to the updated terms and conditions please cease to use our services.
Our Terms & Conditions were last updated on 29 Aug 2019.